How To Get Involved
- Attend the weekly meeting Wednesdays from 2:30 pm to 4:00 pm
- Have a cumulative GPA > 2.75 and a previous semester GPA > 2.6
- Serve on at least one Student Senate Standing Committee
- Service on Elections, Judicial Review, Senior Class, or Academic Affairs does not count toward this requirement
- Hold 1.5 hours of office hours each week
- Attend all Student Senate events
- Perform all duties as assigned by the President
Want to be involved but your major is already represented or don't have the time commitment to be a senator? Well no worry, you can become a Student-at-Large.
A Student-at-Large can serve on our committees without having to attend the weekly meetings or worry about fulfilling office hours.
To get involved email the member of Student Senate E-Board that chairs the committiee(s) you're interested in and cc' email@example.com and they'll get back to you with the details of how to join and when the committee meetings are!